Family Immigration Videos

How does my fiance obtain permanent residence status?

  • Once your fiancé enters the United States and you marry, the next step is to obtain permanent resident status.
  • You file an adjustment of status application. Generally, the application is filed to a specific visa office or service center and in most cases there is no interview. However, the process does take a bit longer.
Read More

Read Our Latest Blog Posts

  •  USCIS Has Extended Flexibility For Responding to Agency Requests For a Second Time
  •  USCIS Rescinds Policy Memos That Denied Many H-1B Visas
  •  Supreme Court Votes to Uphold DACA
  •  What You Should Know About First Preference EB-1 Employment-Based Immigration