- “Notarios” in the United States are not necessarily attorneys whereas in many Hispanic countries they are.
- A “Notario” in the United States who is not an attorney can cause substantial damage to immigration immigration status so beware and consult with an immigration attorney.
Who are Notarios?
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- USCIS Releases Statement Regarding the Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process
- USCIS Now Accepting Green Card Applications Under Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness
- The Benefits and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship