- Parole in Place is a way for family members of military personnel to obtain their Green Cards here in the United States.
- Eligible individuals are parents, spouses, and children. If you fall into any of these categories, you can apply for your Green Card in the United States even if you entered illegally.
- You will have to provide evidence of the relationship.
What are the requirements for parole in place?
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- USCIS Releases Statement Regarding the Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process
- USCIS Now Accepting Green Card Applications Under Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness
- The Benefits and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship