- Generally you can not file a Fiancé petition if you have not met because meeting in person is a requirement.
- However, there are some religious exceptions.
Can I file for the fiancé petition if we have never met in person?
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- USCIS Releases Statement Regarding the Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process
- USCIS Now Accepting Green Card Applications Under Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness
- The Benefits and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship