- Yes, but write a narrative in your application and at the end express your desire to marry within 90 days of entry.
- It is not unusual not to have set a wedding date before applying but it is important to express your willingness to marry within 90 days of your fiancé’s entry.
What if we are engaged but have no formal plans for the wedding?
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- USCIS Releases Statement Regarding the Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process
- USCIS Now Accepting Green Card Applications Under Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness
- The Benefits and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship