Immigration Law Blog

Senate Democrats to Include Immigration in Their Economic Agenda Bill

The Senate Democrats have freshly formulated an argument to introduce a plan for legalization for millions of immigrants in their $3.5 trillion bill to expand the country’s social safety net. In a meeting with the Senate’s Parliamentarian, Elizabeth McDonough, Democrats disputed their plan to provide around 8 million immigrants with the chance to apply for […]

Read More

What You Should Know About 212(h) Waivers in Wisconsin

If you lost the opportunity to obtain legal residency in the United States because of a criminal conviction, 212(h) waivers may be able to help you obtain a Green Card. If you are in this situation, you are not alone. Reach out to our experienced Wisconsin immigration attorneys to discuss your options. Our firm is […]

Read More

What to Know About A Waiver of Inadmissibility in Wisconsin

The United States takes crimes very seriously, especially if they are committed by non-residents. Being convicted of a crime as an immigrant can result in deportation. However, there may be a chance that you can apply for a waiver of inadmissibility. Contact our experienced Wisconsin immigration attorneys at Sesini Law Group to discuss your case […]

Read More

Green Card and Social Security Number Applications Now in One

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) recently announced that immigrants applying for a green card within the United States now have the opportunity to simultaneously apply for a Social Security number or replacement card within the same application. This change can now allow immigrants to apply for their green card and Social security […]

Read More

How the Nomination of Ur Jaddou Can Help Immigrants in the U.S.

Immigrants in the United States have faced hardships through the years, and especially so in the past year and a half during the pandemic. As a result, delays in visas and work permits have impacted many immigrants’ ability to support themselves and their families. Fortunately, there has been a recent addition to the United States […]

Read More

Read Our Latest Blog Posts