- Certain convictions make you ineligible unless you receive a waiver or expungement.
- A criminal defense attorney can assist with evaluating whether your conviction can be expunged.
Can I get a Green Card if I have a criminal conviction?
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- USCIS Releases Statement Regarding the Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process
- USCIS Now Accepting Green Card Applications Under Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness
- The Benefits and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship