What documents are required for my adjustment of status interview?

  • The documents you need to file an adjustment status application really depends on what the relationship is between you and the beneficiary who you are filing for.
  • For example, for a spouse, obviously we will need a marriage certificate, birth certificate, and proof that the marriage is valid, or that you have a life together, a rent receipt, bank accounts, health insurance, car loans, or birth certificates of your children.
  • If it’s just a child, all you need is your birth certificate, your child’s birth certificate, and usually the marriage certificate.
  • Filing fees are incredibly expensive. You’re looking at $1,490 for adjustment application, which includes the I-130.


Read Our Latest Blog Posts

  •  Automatic EAD Extension in Wisconsin | What To Know
  •  L-1 Visa in Wisconsin | What You Should Know
  •  What You Should Know About An E-3 Visa in Wisconsin
  •  What You Should Know About The E-2 Investor Visa in Wisconsin?