What Are the Requirements for Parole in Place?

What Are the Requirements for Parole in Place?

Parole in Place is a very wonderful way for family members of military personnel to obtain their Green Cards here in the United States.The only individuals who are eligible are parents, spouse, and children.  If you’re either one of those, you can apply for your green card in the United States, even if you’ve entered into the country illegally or without any documentation.

You have to prove the relationship of your military member with the government, and once you do that, you can apply for your permanent resident status. If you do qualify, there are two separate procedures that you have to do.  It’s not as easy as some people out there think it is.  What I would highly recommend is that you contact an experienced immigration attorney.

John Sesini is an experienced immigration attorney with offices in Green Bay and Milwaukee Wisconsin. If you have any questions regarding these matters, please contact the Sesini Law Group, S.C. and obtain your initial consultation.

Read Our Latest Blog Posts

  •  What is a “U Visa” in the United States?
  •  Adjustment of Status in The United States
  •  Fiance Visas in the United States
  •  Deportation Laws in the United States