- The United States does not like someone having dual citizenship.
- The individual can have dual citizenship, for example, myself. I was born in the United States, I am a citizen of the United States. By my birth, because my father was not a citizen of the United States when I was born, I am automatically a citizen of Italy. In those type of instances, we can have dual citizenship.
Is it possible to have dual citizenship?
Read Our Latest Blog Posts
- USCIS Releases Statement Regarding the Countries Eligible for H-2A and H-2B Visa Programs
- USCIS Announces Implementation of Electronic H-1B Registration Process
- USCIS Now Accepting Green Card Applications Under Liberian Refugee Immigration Fairness
- The Benefits and Responsibilities of U.S. Citizenship