I-751: What You Need to Know

When your I-751 is approved, the USCIS will send you a letter to let you know that it’s been approved. If it’s not been approved, what they will do then is send you a notice for an interview in the jurisdiction where you live.

If you filed your I-751 petition you can travel after it has been filed, but remember don’t stay out of the United States for more than six months if at all possible because then it affects your continuous residency in the United States.

John Sesini is an experienced immigration attorney with offices in Green Bay and Milwaukee Wisconsin. If you have any questions regarding these matters, please contact the Sesini Law Group, S.C. and schedule an initial consultation.

Read Our Latest Blog Posts

  •  How Can I Sponsor a Family Member for Immigration?
  •  What Are the Requirements For Obtaining a Visa Through VAWA?
  •  How Can I Bring My Adopted Child to the United States?
  •  How Can I Obtain a Visa for Extraordinary Ability?